DragonBall 2099 DragonBall 2099

Good job

Keep it up. Your animation is smooth but could use more practice. It was too short also. I don't know why people told you to get a better artist because it seemed well done to me.

Mr. Game &Watch Rampage Mr. Game &Watch Rampage

glooober

shiit mc funkle de fe gejaf gooooooooo!

X-men characters X-men characters

Good

Great potential, good smooth animation, you need to work on your drawing technique. But thats ok. Dont listen to the asshole who reviewed this before me. He has no idea what hes talking about.

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

I loved it

Great story, smooth animation, excellent character design. Too short, way too short.

The Last Resort The Last Resort

Um

The animation was smooth, and impressive. The only real problem I had was with character design. The main character looked stupid, the villan looked retarded, and I think I was generous.

Last Resort Last Resort

It was ok

I dont understand why people have to be an asshole like master_samus. His review sounded retarded.

SPIDER MAN (black&white) SPIDER MAN (black&white)

Good

A story and a longer movie and you got yourself a great thing going. People who give you a 0 need to kill themselves, the world will be alot better.

DumbAss 3-1 DumbAss 3-1

Funny as Hell

Dont listen to those other morons. This is funny.

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

god..

you need to seek help

Anti-War Liberals Anti-War Liberals

Sniff...So True

Oh man....I love mexican food, and now I love maxicans...sniff.

CRAZY-MEXICAN0 responds:

I notice the later it gets the less serious the responces. Oh well thanx anyway im glad i urned points for my fellow mexicans. Very patriotic we are, dont doubt it we love this country.